Travel from Chiang Mai to Bangkok and Bangkok to Chiang Mai by overnight train! Tour of the second class sleeper. My first overnight train experience and Thailand did not disappoint! This is a cheaper travel alternative to flying in Thailand and can save you a night of accommodations. Would you ride this train?
WATCH THAILAND TRAVEL GUIDE:
Hi everyone! The overnight sleeper train from Chiang Mai to Bangkok and vice versa have a variety of seat options. You can get a second class sleeper like the one shown in the video or 1st class sleeper which is a private room. There’s also an even cheaper second class fan option. After that you can get a non-sleeper train seat for 300-600 baht, that’s only $9-24 to travel across Thailand.
Of course during off season a flight from Chiang Mai to Bangkok can range from $18-24 and takes only an hour and a half. Hahah, the train travel method is getting a little outdated but during the holidays when plane tickets jump to $50 – this is a great way to travel! Include 1 one night of hostel/hotel fee and the train sounds like a better deal for sure.
Help give the video a thumbs up! Appreciate you, sending love positive vibes your way!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Want more videos? Ways to support →
Get a travel print that inspires you →
Download my free Become a Digital Nomad E-book →
Full equipment list & travel must-haves →
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- An ninh ngày mới | Tin tức 24h hôm nay | Thời sự tổng hợp ngày 10/06/2020 | ANTV
- Phân bón Ong Biển – Hậu quả sử dụng. Bà con nên cảnh giác [429-2017]
- Tour Thailand’s Top Luxury Hotel, Banyan Tree Bangkok
- Billboard Design ideas in Photoshop 2019 | Flex Banner Design & Tourist Banner tutorial
- WeRollWithIt – Bruce Banner Van Tour